Hello, these were photos on the day Shuz displayed her collection for Disney Tron early December 2010.
Pashmina - a shop in Alamanda.
Vintage sleeveless blazer.
Diamante brooch - a birthday gift from Emmy, Diva.
Slouchy shirt - G2000.
Olive skirt - F21.
Grey box bag - The Bags Galore.
Shuz and her models, I don't know who is that person no 3 from the left.
Lady Gaga, Tina & Angah (Tina's fiance).
After the runway show, as usual we went to mamak and filled our stomachs.
Zombie Boys - Naz, Shairazi, Omar, Majin.
On another note surprisingly I was given an award by a fellow hijab fashionista from our neighboring country, Indonesia. Thanks Wulandari Sofwan for the kind gesture ♥
I have to share 8 things about myself;
- I am the fifth child of six, last daughter.
- Born & bred in Perak, Malaysia. Have an Acheh heritage but quite far up in the family line.
- I'm not skillful at cooking but I love to try :)
- I was diagnosed of cancer on 17th May 2010, 17th May is the date my father passed away when I was 13 years old. He died of lung cancer, and he's not a smoker.
- I'm a seafood lover, but doctor has banned me from eating them since.
- I was once called Daria in high school, due to my emotionless face, LOL.
- I'm actually a senior engineer in a Japanese company.
- TV series that I'm into currently: Gossip Girls, Vampire Diaries, Glee, True Blood, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist,
With that I forward this award to 8 other bloggers I recently discovered: