Something like this, I hope Citra Ruby can make it happen for me. Picture credit to Readzul.
My theme color is lilac/mauve/dusty pink with white as it's base color.
My Reception Dais
- By Citra Ruby from Bota, Perak. Not much choices to choose from. I have to make do with whatever that they have. But ofcourse I'll try to improvise with my own touch here & there :)
- I really want to use the above chair but Citra Ruby doesn't have any, well they had but it broke. I've been pestering them to buy a new one but to no avail. Anyone wants to lend me one? :P (EDIT: A friend said it's totally gonna hurt my back & posture trying to keep straight for the photos, so maybe something like this?)
- I need the feathered fans (small & white) but they don't have any so I'm still looking.
- Merenjis tools, they only have one put on the floor type. Kenapalah takde yang berkaki tinggi tu, adoi. Nak tanya kat bridal belah Naz, maybe we'll rent from there.
- I want this lace umbrella, but RM50 each? Hmm any brides wants to share with me? Huhu
His Reception Dais
Picture credit Maszalina
- Something like the above picture, DAMASK themed dais. But our theme color for his reception is turquoise + b&w damask. Of course there will be 2 chairs. Turquoise was the color I decided on end of last year, and guess what it's dubbed as the color of 2010. Woot, I can predict the future, show me your palm.
- Black & white will be the main color on the dais whereas blueish turquoise flowers as the adornment.
My Solemnization Dais
- Will be using the same platform as my reception dais but I won't be sitting on a chair, it will be something like this, with pillows and mini sitting pillow?:Picture found via Google.
- Bought the pillows at Jusco (Chinese New Year Sale) x 4 x RM12.90 each. Naz will have his own sitting pillow too, RM27.90. Might need to add some pearl beads or lace? Not sure yet. I don't want it to be too girly coz I'll use it for our future apartment later on hehe.
- And I want to have a white table for him to use to sign all the forms during solemnization. Kind of something like this, with added floral pomander bouquets on each end. Ambitious is me sometimes. I just don't know if I am able to do this alone*.
- Yash has so kindly offered to lend me her white furry carpet, thank you so much. So blessed to have such a nice friend like you :)
Phew, who would've guessed, writing all this down actually makes me feel better.
Just received a breaking news yesterday.
who's a genius by the way,
will be sent to Japan for a business trip (not his first time, so not much a shocker there)
for FIVE GOD DAMN WEEKS!
and will be back
1 -2 week(s) before the wedding.
My heart died a little.