- I have nothing else to add but turns out Naz's side will be doing the same design of dais, damask damask no more. Stress, sad, stress, sad.
- Will it be weird or boring if both events have the same design of dais? And from the talk of his bridal house, looks like theirs will be much more grandiose than mine.
- Should I feel intimidated? Should I change the design now? I still want to keep my theme as sweet & shy with white bases and lilac & mauve as the accompanying colors.
- Got a pair of lace umbrella from Naz's bridal house, only RM15 rent for two pieces! Worth it :D
- Bought the pillows and white table. Needed to buy laces or something to attach at the edge of the pillow because we bought plain colored square pillows. Naz bought something before asking me and when he showed me the lace, I tried as hard as I can to suppress the bridezilla in me. But he saw it anyways and we're gonna buy something else to replace the not so nice lace he bought, so sorry dear.
- Yash already gave me her white fur carpet. Thanks love. Not sure yet what to do with it.
- Will probably make more pomander balls to throw around the dais. Gonna check out Semua House tonight :| Thanks to this sweet lady for her write-up.
- I'm gonna do everything on my own, it's gonna be fairly simple (mostly coz I suck at crafting -_-)
- Tiny beads of pearls, ribbons, felt, and maybe carnations? And nope, not gonna use fresh flowers since I'll be doing it myself so I really don't want to think about dying flowers on my big day.
- But would it be weird using carnations for hantaran and roses for all other crafts/dais/bouquet etc?
- Do both parties really need sirih junjung as hantaran?
- I'm gonna DIY 'em myself, possibly using craft papers or felt. And some feathers for Naz's side. Yes, I'm gonna do for both events. They're all la familia, why not right?
- But probably gonna do about 15 special handmades ones and for the helpers/little angels I'll make a simpler felt boutonniere.
- A special custom-made illustrated buttons for friends, KIV :)
- Mom has already handed in our forms to Pejabat Agama and we're waiting.
- Mom is also sewing up the curtains for our old house. All by herself, poor mommy.
- I need to buy fabrics for mom's outfit for Naz's reception, baby blue with black lace :)
- We've made our research and we'll be deciding before he goes.
You have no idea how freaking out I am right now, Naz is leaving this Sunday for five weeks and I can't help but cringe that he won't be around at this crucial time.
Family members ...... what? Thanks & thanks for your help.
p/s: Opinions needed pls..
EDIT: Thank you all for the comments & encouragements ♥ I'll definitely call up you guys if I need any help, count on it ;)