Well then, the mash up combination of Fashion + Twilight + Wedding (dresses), are just three perfect entities that would spark an interest in me (like wtf!). I am getting married next year so browsing for wedding inspirations has been a habit for me since the engagement. For those who knows nothing about Bella & wedding dresses (what----??), just calm down and I won't reveal the plot to you.
My personal thoughts:
- Love Siriano's tiered dress and lace bustier, very dearly romantic. But being it off high neck with no sleeves is tad revealing for me at least.
- Lhuillier's mermaid style dress with lace detailing on the top and long veil is definitely appealing.
- Now, I'm no fashion student or designer therefore it's rather hard for me to interpret Reyes's sketches but I'm sure it's very beautiful. Help anyone?
- Erin Fetherston's design is a delight to look at, endearingly cute and loving the puffy sleeves. I can so imagine Bella in this one.
- Tad too sexy for demure Bella, but who knows right? A modern cut revealing the backside, I myself would not dare to wear that on my own wedding. I'm unnecessarily tad too shy.. on Prabal Gurung's design.
- Max Azria - a definite yes! Lace lace lace lace.. ♥
- Leia Rose - loving the unique rear side.
- Badgley Mischka - looks like a modern interpretation of kebaya. Quite a common choice for Malay & Indonesian brides.
- Zac Posen - pink? Hmm...
Which one of those dresses is your pick?