Salam Azza :) basically I would recommend wearing something formal, nothing skanky or slutty.
- Avoid anything too tight or revealing. No to leggings, denim and leather.
- Do not use too many colors, you want the attention to be on the presentation you're giving. Not on your clothes.
- Keep it simple, straight edge line if you get what I mean.
- Don't over accessorize, perhaps a thin belt or a simple brooch is acceptable but do not stack on bangles or rings.
- Optional Items: A-line office skirt, chiffon maxi skirts (chiffon exudes elegance compared to lycra which seems a bit casual), plain buttoned-down top, tailored blazer, a pair of pumps or formal looking ballet flats, straight cut pants.
- Outfit example:
Hope these helps! :)
Chocolate Brown Pussybow Blouse | Shawl Collar Jacket | Chloe Pleat Maxi Skirt | Tribute 105 Suede Pumps | KITTY Nude Embellished Heart Pumps | Rebecca Minkoff 'Bombe Mac' Leather Crossbody Clutch | FORTE 1628 Bronze Scarf
Claudie Pierlot Blouse | Gucci wool-blend Tuxedo Pants | Black Rose Kitten Heel | MOIOMax Gap scarf | Hermes Belt | Hermes Birkin Bag in Black