1. Schanaz Dubai Silk Scarf, get it in numerous colors here; and our exclusively made Rose Maxi Dress (not yet released).
2. Schanaz Dubai Silk Scarf + Aema Oversized Shirt (comes in 5 different colors) + Mila Ruffled Maxi Skirt (sold out on the day of the fashion show itself, oooh did I mention we also opened up a booth at the bazaar? Mila will be released in 6 different colors end of February 2012).
3. Schanaz Dubai Silk Scarf + Auni Peplum Top (comes in 3 colors) + Hannah Palazzo Pants (one of our best-selling item!)
4. Schanaz Dubai Silk Scarf + Lea Bubble Sleeve Top (comes in 3 colors) + Fareena Double Ruffle Skirt (sold out on the fashion day itself! Will be released in 5/6 colors end of February 2012)
5. Schanaz Dubai Silk Scarf + Neya Silky Jumpsuit (not yet released, also comes in olive and nude brown!)
6. Schanaz Dubai Silk Scarf + Printed Maxi Dress (in assorted prints, premium quality silk with diamante. Not yet released.)
Another good news, in light of the fashion show alhamdulillah Vivy Yusoff from FashionValet has invited Shop SputnikSweetheart to be part of the FashionValet family! We are working hard on producing FV dedicated products which will be available there soon! So excited!! it's a great opportunity for my label to be introduced to a wider set of audience in Malaysia and internationally. Alhamdulillah.. But you still can buy straight from my website ;)
Phew! Editing all those photos above reminds me of myself on final year uni days, I did not budge one bit till it's all finish - not even for lunch. Okay time to get some food in my tummy! If you see anything you like above, watchu waiting for - SHOP NOW!
|| SHOP SPUTNIKSWEETHEART ||
p/s: thank you so so much to Ammara Hijabi & The Insiders team for inviting me to join the event, for even trusting a small label like Schanaz to be presented along with all the other famous blogshops. I am truly honored! Thank you so much girls. Much loooooooooove!!