I'm back!!! It seems that I've announced that pretty much everywhere on the net. First of all, alhamdullillah the parents-with-parents meet-up was A-okay and yeah so it's pretty much official that we might held the engagement ceremony in June/July this year. It all depends on $$$$. As always. I'm excited but I'm actually more nervous than feeling anything else, duuude my hands were trembling and I had to be the girl clad in her lace kebaya fidgeting nervously in the kitchen sorting out the luncheon and tea. But ofcourse bonda cooked everything heee, I owe her so so much! Luckily I didn't break anything in the kitchen in the process. Anyways, I would like to say thank you so much to all that had wished congratulations on the previous entry! THANKS YOU GUYS!
- My salary is supposed to be credited today but it's not! Some colleagues called finance dept and they say it's gonna be credited around 6pm. Since when does So/ny gives out late payment, unannounced?!
- I'm a little hurt about a little something but it's too trivial if I tell it to anybody anyways. Heh.
- I was mad, we were a lil angry but not that much that we would want to end things. Totally a different subject than point #2. But, I want things to be like it used to. I hate the awkwardness.
- Lia (wife to my bf's younger brother) is 3 weeks preggers! And only a month ago that we went to Jakarta for the wedding, sharp shooting Kerol! XD
- Been watching re-run of Friends season 3 up to season 6 now, I just can't get enough of them. ALWAYS been a fan of Chandler x Monica, they're so cute!
- Saw Sarah Is The One last week, waved goodbye to her back because we were rushing to catch a movie. Inkheart, hmm not bad.
- It has been almost a year that I wrote about Marni patent wedges, I didn't get it the first time. Tina did. And I regretted almost immediately as it was sold out way too fast. Gladly, Nose saw it's potential and re-produced the item. Not gonna miss it this time baby
And, Hanis Zalikha is that chu? :)
Vogue Italia January 2009 (Daniela De Jesus)
p/s: Sarah, untuk upload large photos. Upload ke external photo-server eg. Photobucket / Imageshack. Photobucket has a resizing option that you may find useful, then upload to blogger by importing the link of the photos to your entry. Geddit? ;)